The Wise Thing to Do

Whenever there is a matter of true concern, complex or simple, if unresolved, give the matter to the Master. Call on the Holy Spirit to guide you, place your, non-doubting, trust in your Heavenly Father to see you through and expect great things to happen. Our Heavenly Father knows best.

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Where I am







Where I Am
You may find me;
An Inversion: Psalms 91: 1..,


I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, 
and I abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress:  
My God; in Him will I trust.
Surely He shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler, 
and 
from the noisome pestilence.  He shall cover me 
with His feathers, and under His wings shall
I trust:  His truth shall be my shield and my buckler.
I will not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the 
arrow that flies by day;  Nor for the pestilence that
walks in darkness;
Nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday. 
'
 A thousand shall fall at my side,
 and ten thousand at my right hand;  
But it shall not come near me.
Only with mine eyes shall I behold 
and see the reward of the wicked.

Because I have made the Lord, which is my refuge, 
even the Most Hight, my habitation;
There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any sickness 
come near my house;  
For he shall give His angels charge over me, 
to keep me in all my ways.  
The angels shall bear me up in their hands, 
to avoid that I should
dash my foot against a stone.  I shall tread upon 
the lion and the adder:  
the young lion and the dragon shall I trample under my feet.

Because I have set my love upon Him,
therefore will He deliver me:  God will set me on High, 
because I have known His name.  
I shall call upon God and He will answer me:  
He will be with me in trouble; and, 
He will deliver me, and honour me.  With long life will 
He satisfy me, and show me 
His salvation.
Ah-men

An Interpretation of Psalms 91:
noted by:  Sis'U
published by:  Jean Lee
Ayse Imani U-R-Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment