The Wise Thing to Do

Whenever there is a matter of true concern, complex or simple, if unresolved, give the matter to the Master. Call on the Holy Spirit to guide you, place your, non-doubting, trust in your Heavenly Father to see you through and expect great things to happen. Our Heavenly Father knows best.

Saturday, October 26, 2019

My Breakfast Burrito






My Breakfast Burrito/Soft Taco


When I have completed the preparational 
stage of my breakfast; I take pride 
in this type of accomplishment.  
After the creation, the viewing, and the separation 
of my perfected
 breakfast pie into four even quarters;  

My early morning festive experience becomes
 more than just sheer delight. Taking my first bite of the first 
meal of my day shouldn't be this good; 
simply 
because one would have tendency to just sit there, 
enjoy the moment, and 
never go about making it a busy day.

My Breakfast Burrito/Taco

On occasion;  layered with or without beans/rice
a layer of prepared seasoned
ground meat; 
beef, turkey, or chicken
NY Sharp (Yellow or White) shredded cheese
Chopped fine tomatoe pieces, a throw 
of spinach, then 
Topped with sour cream..,
This is so good, 
served with my daily
liquid boosters  
coffee/tea

No comments:

Post a Comment