The Wise Thing to Do

Whenever there is a matter of true concern, complex or simple, if unresolved, give the matter to the Master. Call on the Holy Spirit to guide you, place your, non-doubting, trust in your Heavenly Father to see you through and expect great things to happen. Our Heavenly Father knows best.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

I Took a Psalm, today



I took a Psalm

Forever and a day, it is my prayer that "I hide thy word in my heart that I may not sin against thee" which is a sincere prayer which I placed before the altar of the Living God many years ago. Actually, these words touched my heart almost instantly as I read them from the Word of God.  

When I speak to the Holy Spirit, it is my prayer that I am speaking directly on a special line designed for me to express myself at an appointed time of need.  The dynamics of thinking that I am talking to the Living God is indeed the principles which I feel my relationship with my personal and Heavenly Master is based upon. 

When I direct my thoughts, incline my heart, and release my words to the Holy Father of the Universe, I know that within me that there is a listening ear to every word that proceeds out of my mouth.

I steadfastly rely on the principles contained within the 91st Psalms(Psalms 91).  I apply this song/canticle, as I read it, to my daily living. I have personalized it to meet my measure while I travel this journey of life.  I instantly begin to say; I dwell in the Secret Place..., 

Reading the 91st Psalms makes me realize that the Living, Breathing, Word; the Holy Spirit has been sent to the world with a purpose far beyond what can be explained in a few words by anyone.  We must only look to experience/feel "the presence" of the Holy Spirit.  

I took a song out of the Holy Psalms to personalize it.  


Noted by:  Sis 'U'
Published by:  Jean Lee
Ayse Imani U-R-Mee


No comments:

Post a Comment