The Wise Thing to Do

Whenever there is a matter of true concern, complex or simple, if unresolved, give the matter to the Master. Call on the Holy Spirit to guide you, place your, non-doubting, trust in your Heavenly Father to see you through and expect great things to happen. Our Heavenly Father knows best.

Monday, August 5, 2019

Allow Me, Please





Allow Me, Please



If I were to tell you
that drinking tea
from natural
tea leaves
could 
change your life forever:

What would you do?

Well let me be the one
to tell you;

 drink tea

simply because of the benefits,
Polyphenols, Flavonoids; Anti-oxidants.
 will change your life

What food is highest in flavonoids?
The main dietary sources of flavonoids include tea, citrus fruit, citrus fruit juices, berries, red wine, and apples

Get Healthy
Be Healthy
Stay Healthy

I am not here to entertain
you
Yet, I am here for
you
Just maybe; I am here to share conscientiousness
with you;
allow me, Please


Authored: Sis 'U'
Published: Jean Lee
Ayse Imani U-R-MEE


No comments:

Post a Comment