The Wise Thing to Do

Whenever there is a matter of true concern, complex or simple, if unresolved, give the matter to the Master. Call on the Holy Spirit to guide you, place your, non-doubting, trust in your Heavenly Father to see you through and expect great things to happen. Our Heavenly Father knows best.

Monday, August 31, 2020

Sharing 101

Sharing 101 Weeks, and maybe months ago; I decided to pose some ideas and questions relative to what each of us choose during our own eating time. Select foods affect us from day to day; month to month as our health and weight changes. Now, however; I would like to encourage each of you to take the challenge: Take Charge of your Health. Simply, because what we eat and how often we eat certain foods will determine how well or how sickly our bodies become. TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR HEALTH Ask yourself what food groups do I eat from? Am I building a healthy body? Am I getting enough vitamins, minerals, and nutrition from the types of food eaten on a regular? What foods should I not eat based upon my body weight and type? Do I consume too many fatty foods? Am I eating foods that will constipate my body? Should I eat some type of leafy-green vegetable with each meal? What should I eat that will produce a stool regularly? How do I know what a regular stool is? Do I consume harmful drugs, chemicals, and poisons regularly which may offset my circulatory, digestive, and nervous systems? Ask yourself; How do I improve my eating habits? Should I eat balanced meals even though I don’t like to? Should I regulate my eating based on a scheduled time? Does eating on a schedule help digestion? Should I eat raw fruit and veggies, rather than cooked or steamed foods? The previous questions are designed to invoke ‘foodforthought’ Get Healthy, Be Healthy, Stay Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment