The Wise Thing to Do

Whenever there is a matter of true concern, complex or simple, if unresolved, give the matter to the Master. Call on the Holy Spirit to guide you, place your, non-doubting, trust in your Heavenly Father to see you through and expect great things to happen. Our Heavenly Father knows best.

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Sharing 102

The Way We Think

Ask Yourself 

Sharing 102



Who's responsible for how we function within a structured society?

Why do we exercise?

Is there a standard weight for my body?

Have I been programmed to do the things I do, daily?

Have I been tricked into thinking a certain way?

Am I any better than the next person that exists?

If most people decide to eat the same healthy foods; 

would we all create healthy bodies?

Does watching TV on a regular influence me to do what others do?

Does pharmaceutical medicine cause harm to my body over time? 

Do man-made chemicals which I take-in regularly; help to impair  

my health with toxins that inherently develop into other problems?

Are commercials; online, on TV, and live streaming 

designed to program my phyche?

Has the educational system; inclusive of History teaching, 

influenced racism in our society?

Who or what has encouraged racism in our society; 

God, envy, Man, or selfishness?

From where does hate derive?









No comments:

Post a Comment