The Wise Thing to Do

Whenever there is a matter of true concern, complex or simple, if unresolved, give the matter to the Master. Call on the Holy Spirit to guide you, place your, non-doubting, trust in your Heavenly Father to see you through and expect great things to happen. Our Heavenly Father knows best.

Friday, April 17, 2020

Necessary Foods








Necessary Foods
are
 Food Partners





Quite unthinkable, you would say; spices and herbs are partners to food?  But the more you think about,  you will realize that herbs and spices are foods themselves; this is very real and definitely a truth.  In just about everything I do, I distinctly try to parallel truth to it or, in fact, the truth of it.  When I started my research on each spice or herb with its medicinal uses, I wanted to; first, as a company, offer you the best.  Secondly, I decided to finite my details on the each and every subject; starting with how herbs and spices are foods and, how they play a significant role in keeping us healthy. 



Sister 'U'

No comments:

Post a Comment