The Wise Thing to Do

Whenever there is a matter of true concern, complex or simple, if unresolved, give the matter to the Master. Call on the Holy Spirit to guide you, place your, non-doubting, trust in your Heavenly Father to see you through and expect great things to happen. Our Heavenly Father knows best.

Saturday, November 9, 2019

23rd Psalm






23rd Psalm

23 The Lord is my shepherd; 
I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in 
green pastures: 
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: 
he leadeth me in the paths of 
righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though 
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: 
for thou art with me;
 thy rod and thy staff 
they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me 
in the presence of mine enemies: 
thou anointest my head with oil; 
my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy 
shall follow me all the days of my life: 
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord 
for ever.
Ah-men

No comments:

Post a Comment