The Wise Thing to Do

Whenever there is a matter of true concern, complex or simple, if unresolved, give the matter to the Master. Call on the Holy Spirit to guide you, place your, non-doubting, trust in your Heavenly Father to see you through and expect great things to happen. Our Heavenly Father knows best.

Monday, October 9, 2017

TODAY



My checklist for today?


Did I Pray?

Did I eat for the good health for my body?

Did I sing Praises unto my God?

Am I ready to be a child of God?

Have I learned how to be in the world but not of it?

Am I willing to offer my help to someone?

Have I asked the Lord, my God to forgive all my wrongs?

Do I love my neighbor as I do myself?

Am I following the Golden Rule?  (Do unto others as I would have them do unto me)



Simply noted by Sis 'U'
Aysa Imani U-r-mee
Jean Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment